Pages

First Mecca to the Holy Land

Pre Game.

 

In Game.

 
 

Post Game.

 

If you don't already know, we here in the McCann family love our Blue Devil Basketball. Sean went to his first game at Cameron Indoor when he was 6 months, so we decided to beat that by taking Lucy to her first game on her 8 week birthday. She loved it, though she sweated through about all of her clothes. In the end the Devils won in a tight one, the whole fam had a blast, and Lucy will never hear again. All in all a good night! Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Jake said...

Pic #3 is by far the best. Lucy looks sloppy drunk. Go Blue Devils!

Kristen said...

What fun! She seems to have enjoyed the game and picked up on some plays. Never to early to start! Have a great Christmas guys! See you when we all get back.

Necie & Daddy Jim said...

I wanted to wear my red and black, but Daddy wouldn't let me--so I just went to sleep!! Wait 'til they play football. I bet Mom and Dad will be Bulldog fans then. I guess I can understand why they love Duke basketball. It is pretty neat. (Don't tell them, but I'm glad Georgia doesn't play the Blue Devils!)

Dave said...

Sweet Pics...Celia misses Lucy!

kkkdckvkjgfkjmgedjmjhjhjj(From Cel)

Merry Christmas,
The Kulps