Pages

Our Little Paladin

This past weekend we got to go to Greenville for Sean to preach and stopped by Furman. It was fun walking around campus and telling Lucy stories all about how her mom and dad met.

The famous bell tower. Legend has it that the man you kiss under the bell tower is the one you will marry, lets just say Sean and I spent a good amount of time at the bell tower while at college.


You might not can tell in this picture but we are showing Lucy our brick that has our names on it.


Hanging out with Dad by the lake.


I loved watching the ducks!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm gonna HAVE to hear Mr. McCann preach sometime! Knowin' my "lucky" history the way he does...let's just say I'm sure he'd
be preaching to me...DIRECTLY! But I'd be "soakin' up" his Sermon.

Wantin' to send y'all ALL the bestest wishes...Give Miss Lucy a special treat sometime tonight & mention my name a time or two to her! Thanks!! I'm trying not to be forgotten.

Thinking the GREATest thoughts about you!
All my love,

Miss Leah Jenine Tovar

Anonymous said...

I love y'all!

Hope your day is refreshing one way or another...LET me KNOW HOW I COULD BE OF HELP!

Day's BEST wishes,
Miss LJTovar