Pages

Crazy Hair Day

The weather here in Costa Rica is pretty bizarre. Almost every day around 3 it looks like it is going to start raining, but typically the clouds just pass by and nothing happens. We are in the dry season right now and come May it is going to start raining every day and not quit until January (talk about Noah's flood). However, today when we got out of school we had a surprise rain shower and since we have to walk home from school we all got wet and decided to have some fun with Lu's hair.


Big yawn. Pretty much every day we get home around 5 and it is all we can do to get dinner on the table fast enough, bath her, and then get her in bed as soon as possible.


I think this picture should be submitted for the next Johnson & Johnson baby shampoo commercial, I mean look at that volume?!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am printing that one our for the fridge...great Picture!
KK

Unknown said...

Love keeping up with you guys and seeing Lucy's progress. I've seen Sean looking exactly like this. Yes, really.

Looks like Lucy may be walking?

Anonymous said...

I'm commenting again because the more I look at this picture (with lipstick) I think of Lucy as a 16 year old girl pouting because her daddy won't let her go out with friends. Oh to the future...
KK

Mary said...

ok i LOVE the curls, lu!

Melissa said...

Seriously, girl, you are sooo good-lookin' (that's a Seinfled reference, Lindsey... don't hate me)
:-)M

kaitlin said...

step 1: throw away all hair brushes
step 2: buy a wide tooth comb

she is gorgeous!