Pages

It's a.......


healthy, very active, yet a little modest and uncooperative baby! We had a ultrasound today and due to the position of the baby, legs crossed and hands on his knees, we were not able to determine the sex. I was disappointed but we will have another ultrasound in a month and then it should be determined. When the doctor first looked at our baby he said he was 95% it was a boy but then the baby moved and it looked like it could have just been the umbilical cord that we saw so there you have it- the guess is yours :) We praise the Lord for a healthy and active child.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful already!!! I know it is hard for you to wait longer. I hope you find ways to enjoy the wait.
KK

Melissa said...

It's a boy. I already called it, didn't I?! :-)
That is a bummer, but I'm SO glad to hear the healthy part- praise the Lord!!!
Hmmm... I'm thinking of more to say... I think I'll email you.

Dave said...

ahhh! crazy! do you feel like its a boy or do you think it really was the cord? so wild!!! miss y'all! -mk

Unknown said...

Ahh...but the beauty of not knowing :-) We loved not knowing...until next month!

amy griffith said...

amy here:

congratulations yall! hope to see you soon!