Pages

Vacation Day 5

On Day 5 of our vacation we hit the beach and the pool all day. The kids loved to swim and play in the sand. By the end of the day Lucy would go around the house saying "I'm a fish".


This was the first baby pool Lucy ever really played in and she loved the fact that she could walk everywhere in it.


Taking a break in the shade.


Watching the sun go "night night" with dad.


We had beautiful sunsets every night to enjoy.


Chillin in the condo wearing mom's shoes.


As every parent knows dining out with a toddler is always a adventure- well try two toddlers!


I love this picture! As you can tell these kids really fell in love with each other.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm enjoying re-living the magic!
KK

kaitlin said...

my my, lucy's hair is getting a bit craaaazy again
:)

Anonymous said...

It's another wonderful day on your vacation trip.