Pages

Matching Dresses

My sister, Aunt KK, made these dresses for the girls back when they came to visit us in Costa Rica (August '08). This is the first time though that I have put Ellie's dress on her and this is the first official matching outfit for the girls. Being the younger sister I used to absolutely love dressing up and matching my older sister (I am sure she didn't think it was near as cool). As for now Lucy loves that her little sister looks just like her but I am sure that will change in due time.









5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Two blue eyed beauties! Necy

Jake said...

Favorite things:
-Lucy knowing how good-lookin' she is in #2
-Ellie's general squeezableness

Too cute!

Anonymous said...

Yes, Lucy does look like she is "hamming" for the camera and I love it! Maybe one of these days I'll actually get the sewing machine out again.
KK

Tracy Carson said...

VERY CUTE!!!

The Nolls said...

PRECIOUS!!! Noa and Martha love to match too, and I am going to milk that for all it's worth until they decide it's not cool anymore :)
They are sooooo cute, and I can't believe how stiking Ellie's eyes are! They're beautiful (the eyes and the girls!)
love to all!