Pages

Ode to Ellie

In light of Ellie's 4 month birthday I thought I would designate a blog entry telling you about her sweet personality and joyful heart. Ellie has been such a easy going and cheerful baby. Ellie was literally born into ministry and since day one of her life we have been moving full speed. This hasn't slowed her down one bit. I am learning that life in ministry, and specifically in missions, means you need to have super flexible children. Well so far Ellie is that way, she can sleep anywhere and any time, she loves being with others, and she takes all the pushes and shoves that comes her way from her older sister (usually none of them are intentional). Some days I feel like she spends 90% of it the Bjorn carrier and I never hear one fuss out of her. On Saturday, I spent all day out in the hot sun with her, ministering in Armenia Bonito, for a girl's pampering day, and she was able to rest in arms, play under a tree, and bring lots of joy to many of the young women out there. On Monday I spent all morning teaching a health class while she was sleeping in the Bjorn with me. You get the picture she is a great baby (although don't get me wrong just like any child she has her moments).











Ellie we love you and we are so thankful for the way you have opened doors for us to minister to many people. You are such a blessing in our lives!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog posts have got to stop making me cry! I love it!
KK

Dena said...

I can't believe she is already 4 months - crazy! I'm glad she's adjusting well to the busy, ever-changing lifestyle :)
Love you guys,
Dena