Pages

Necy in Honduras

I apologize for my lack of blogging lately but I really do have a good excuse. Things have been VERY busy around here with Sean preparing to leave and my mom arriving. Plus on top of all that both of our cameras right now are currently out of service. So here is a little glimpse into our life so far with Necy.

The joy of grandparents is spoiling, and Lucy has loved being spoiled this week with her new tricycle.


There is never a dull moment around here now that Lucy has a playmate 24/7.


And Ellie loves being held, especially right now as she is battling yet another bad cold and possible ear infection.


Necy brought a new tea party set and they have had too many tea parties to count.


All in all I would say the girls are pretty happy about Necy's visit.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Missing ya'll! Lucy looks soooo long!
KK