Pages

Serving in Armenia

Well I have had a wonderful week serving in Armenia Bonito (our primary place of ministry right now in Honduras). Our home church from Charlotte, NC has been here all week and it has been a great opportunity for me to show them Armenia and what our ministry is like here. I have also enjoyed having our second intern of the summer, Sarah (pictures soon to come I promise), to help me with the kids so that I have more freedom to go and come from Armenia. Here are some pictures of the girls and their friends.









And now we are off tomorrow to try our second attempt to leave the country to go to Mexico, so hopefully we will have some pictures of our vacation to share with you.

3 comments:

Dena said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dena said...

I hope you get to leave tomorrow! Can't wait to see pictures!

Melissa said...

We'll pray for your departure, too. And I love your hair that length!