Pages

Ballerina

One of my Honduran friends opened a new ballet school this year and so we wanted to put Lucy in a class to see how she would do. However, with the cost we were planning on waiting until the fall and gifting it to her for her birthday. I got a call last night from my friend saying she would love for Lucy to join her class and all expenses were paid. What a blessing!

Now for those of you who don't know Lucy, she is super shy and introverted, so I knew this would be a stretch. The first 30 minutes she spent the whole time pouting around (as you can see from the video) but the last 30 minutes she started to get a little more comfortable. So we are praying for boldness and confidence. Now we just need to find this girl some appropriate ballerina gear :)

9 comments:

Dirks said...

super cute and I love the undies under the leotard look ;)

Anonymous said...

Between the spinning chair, ballet class, and jump roping...you officially have the cutest kids on video!!!
KK

EMU said...

LOVE her!!!

Anonymous said...

Quite a change in early class and late class. Hope she will enjoy every minute from here on. Love her sweet smile. Necy

Anonymous said...

cant wait to go home and grab my tutu!!! What a precious gift of kindness and an even sweeter smile on Lucy. The LORD has blessed with a daughter growing within your healthy womb and I am grateful and boast in His generosity. Give Sean my love and the girls a go gator high five. ok, you do not have to.susan Hartman

Bethany said...

This is JUST SO cute! And what a great opportunity for Lucy - I hope she loves it! :)

mikepettengill said...

Love it!

Sarah Byrd said...

Love this video! The change in her face from beginning to end was hilarious. I hope she'll keep going & really enjoy it. I miss her cute smile :)

The Westmorelands said...

okay, that is super cute, and makes me really thankful that i have a girl to do that girly stuff with in the future! i think lucy and knox must be so much alike. her body language at the beginning of class is EXACTLY what he is like in a group setting. glad y'all are doing well! :)