Pages

Christmas pics

I had the privilege of taking the older girls on a date last weekend to watch The Nutcracker ballet. We had a blast together. First we went and got some ice cream, then we went around town looking at the lights, and lastly we were off to the show. The girls were both very quiet and still throughout the whole show because they were fascinated with the pretty ballerinas. Here we are all dressed up and in front of our Christmas tree before heading out on our date.





I am also very thankful for a loving husband who was willing to keep Anna (who was very fussy that night) for me so I could enjoy some alone time with the big girls.

1 comment:

carrie dirks said...

how sweet, I am taking Maggie to a nutcracker-ish ballet this saturday. It's a surprise, basically bc I'm afraid if I tell her she won't sleep.