Pages

Hunts!

Well its been over a month since I blogged so heres my attempt to catch up a bit, even though I am not even sure I have any faithful blog followers after that long sabbatical.

We had the joy of spending some time with our beloved friends, The Hunts, while they were here in the US on furlow in May. It was so good to see them and to be able to vacation with them at Edisto Island.

Anna Hunt McCann, getting some love from her name sake and Foard.


As with always with the Hunts, we enjoyed eating well in our short time together.


The big kids loved playing together and could spend all day on the beach.


This is Foard muscle face and it is the cutest thing I have ever seen.


4 curly headed children all eating breakfast.


And a group shot!



It was great to be able to debrief a lot of my time in Honduras with a fellow missionary friend. We miss you Hunts and love you dearly.

No comments: