Pages

Birthday Season

Oh October how I love thee! I love the cool crisp mornings, pumpkin lattes, trees beginning to change and turn vibrant colors, long sleeve shirts and jeans, and most of all the celebration of my 3 little girls birthdays! I really think I enjoy the month of October more than any other holiday combined.



We wanted to start the tradition this year of getting one big McCann girl birthday gift and so we thought what could be better than a play set. We started doing all the research when I randomly started talking with one of my neighbors about it all. Turns out she knew someone in the neighborhood that had children all grown and was looking for a "good home" for theirs. Long story short but these generous neighbors ended up giving us this play set for free and doing all the labor involved in moving it. What a blessing!


As you can see we are all loving it, even mom who can enjoy a pumpkin latte and a book in the cool weather as she watches her kids have fun for hours.

No comments: