Pages

Halloween Flashback

One of the fun parts of having a one year old is that we get to celebrate holidays with her a second time, and of course that means more pictures. Here are some fun comparisons of our life one year ago and our life today.

Lucy with pumpkins...

...then


...now


Our family all together...

...then (Lins told me to delete this picture, but I never did.)


...now. A little explanation may be needed. Lins (the one on the left, in case you're fooled by the costumes) is a bag of Jelly Belly's, Lucy is a Ladybug, and Sean is Jim from NBC's The Office (Jim, a paper salesman, dressed as paper for Halloween. You see there is plain white Jim, then there is three-hole punched Jim, thus the 3 black dots. Only funny if you watch the show, sorry).


And lastly the Jack-O-Lanterns...

...then (a stork carrying a baby).


...now (a ladybug).

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Crazy to think of where ya'll were one year ago. The past year has been a blast!
KK

Ben said...

Big deal - three black pieces of paper taped to your shirt. This cost me $129.

EMU said...

Impressive carving skills. Sorry we missed seeing y'all this past weekend!

John Pennylegion said...

I love the costume! Three hole punch Jim is hysterical.

The Nolls said...

WOW! I love the flashback, how fun! And I don't know if I've told you yet how much we LOVE Lu's costume. She is definitely the cutest little ladybug I have ever seen!
Sean, even though you look like Andy, you make a good Jim.
Did Lucy score any candy this year?
We love and miss ya'll!

Dave said...

I love that Lucy has such funny little spaghetti legs.

Scott said...

haha! I was almost 3 hole-punch Jim too this year. Great costume! Glad ya'll are well!