Pages

Last Week

Last week Sean traveled to Monterey, Mexico for a church planting leadership retreat and Lucy and I traveled to Birmingham to visit my sister. Here are so fun pictures of both to give you a glimpse of what our week was like.

Lucy is saying...please dad can I go with you. I won't be any trouble I promise.

Mike our teammate on the left and Mark our team leader in Honduras on the right. Sean's two body guards while in Mexico.


Lucy had so much fun playing with Caleb.


For Lucy's 1st birthday she got her pictures taken in the Botanical Gardens, here are some fun shots my mom took.





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lucy, If you ever want to hop in that suitcase and come back for a visit in Birmingham, we would love it!
KK

mikepettengill said...

Lucy...you are the cutest girl under the age of 11 that I know.

I loved spending time with your Daddy in Mexico. But, I know you like him more...so I sent him home. How was your pan?

Hurry to Costa Rica...can't wait to see you.

EMU said...

I am loving the cowgirl smocked dress! :) Very Texas.

We will be in Charlotte all day on Saturday and Sunday of October 27 & 28th. Will y'all be around? Where are y'all living these days?