Pages

A Big Day in San Jose!

We have a park called "Los Sauces" a block from our house. This is one of our favorite places to go with Lucy for her to play, run around, and meet new friends. This weekend as we were walking through the park we noticed some construction workers and come to find out they were building our very own playground! Every day we went to the park Lucy was anxious to play on it and today at last it opened. What a blessing this is to our family.

Lucy loved climbing up and down this thing, I am sure it will improve her walking skills.


Look at me mom!


The slide, by far the greatest hit for Lucy and it is just her size.


The whole playground (minus the swings and the see-saws). Notice all the many kids, at one time there must have been 20 kids playing on this thing- it should be great practice for our Spanish.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seriously..it looks like it was built just for Lucy!
KK

Anonymous said...

I cannot believe I just now realized you have this blog!! I have looked at all the photos and I want to know where is Lucy's red hair coming from?!! We miss you sooo much. I miss you sooo much. Sean I want you to know I am going to save my money so I can think of a way to compete with the Water's prophet chamber!!! We love you,
Sarah