Pages

Lindsey's Birthday Love

I took a picture today of all the cards and packages I got in the mail and wanted to share them with you to let you know how very thankful I am for all of it. It has been hard adjusting to life here in Costa Rica in many ways and one of those ways has definitely been loneliness, I was so thankful this birthday to receive so much love from those of you back home. You have made my birthday very special this year and for that I am extremely grateful. My birthday here has seemed to last 2 weeks with all the mail and today my mom comes into town with a whole bag full of American goodies- what a blessing!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Yaaaay!
Did your mom declare those flowers on her customs list???

So glad you feel loved b/c you are SO loved!!!

Anonymous said...

who is the cool friend that draws? I love jim and pam.
KK