Pages

More 4th of July Fun

For our 4th of July we went to a party that the Embassy threw. It was a blast! It cost $4 to enter and then every thing was "free"- all you could eat food, games, and entertainment.


Mine and Lucy's favorite part was the free TCBY ice cream, we had at least two servings.


Lucy got a tattoo which she throughly enjoyed and wanted to show it to everyone she saw.


After the party we came home and rested and then went over to some friends house for more celebration. Lucy had fun with Baby Ashley, don't they look cute all decked out for the 4th?!


We enjoyed our American spread- grilled hamburger and hotdogs, deviled eggs, watermelon, coleslaw, chips and even french onion dip (specially sent from the states). It was a wonderful night and despite the fact that we had no water (for a total of 83 hours) we could have thought we were in America.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Lucy- you could NOT look cuter in that sweet outfit-- it's precious. And the tat only improves it.
:-)

BeccaVZ said...

Ah! How are you?? SO funny that you found me that way!! It cracks me up the people who tell me they've come across it... that's so great. Your child is PRECIOUS and you look great! I can't believe you have another on the way. Y'alls life looks so fun!! Aaron and I get married in October and then move to WA- we are so excited!! I'm so glad I can keep up with you this way... say I won't link you... Because I will... :)