Pages

Pals, Pigtails, and Potties

Meet Will, Lucy's best friend here in Costa Rica. You might remember from the bath video a couple of weeks ago that Lucy loves to talk about Will. Will and her are in the same class at school and they just absolutely love playing with one another, and talking to each other (mostly in Spanish). Lucy is actually 3 months older than Will but you will notice in this picture how he looks like a giant in comparison to her :)


We are going to the beach this weekend with Will's family so I am sure there will be plenty more pictures to come of Lucy and Will together.


I thought the day would never come when I could put my daughter's hair in pigtails.


Check out her outfit (especially her socks) in this picture, Lucy is in the stage where she loves accessories (hats, socks, necklaces, etc.) and she loves to pick out what to wear each morning so this is what you end up with.


Although the pigtails did not last long, Lucy was quite pleased with the way they looked.


Last but not least we have had two successful nights of Lucy using the bathroom before bath time. Although Lucy is very young she has been showing signs that she is ready for potty training so we went out and bought her a potty two weekends ago. So far it seems to be a big success but we will see how it will continue. I would love to just have one little one in diapers by the time Tica comes along!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have purchased every cute hair do dad possible and some elmo little girl panties. Look for a package soon! Love, Necy

Anonymous said...

Wow at the potty!!!

Unknown said...

Go Lucy!

mikepettengill said...

aaahh...I miss my Lu

Tyler said...

Lucy looks so grown up in pigtails! She is absolutely adorable...will you tell her I said so please.
cd