Pages

Our little Ellie

We got a new camera for Christmas and it has been able to capture some great pictures of Ellie so I thought I would share them. Ellie has brought so much joy to our lives. She has the biggest smile and at times seems to smile so big that she appears to be laughing. I used to think that Ellie and Lucy looked so much a like but each day Ellie gets bigger I think she is looking more and more unique.


I love this picture! Cuddled up with Gannie by the Christmas tree, life doesn't get much better than that.


This is her first time meeting Aunt Curly (who is also Nancy, her name sake).

















We Love you Ellie!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

I cannot WAIT to cuddle her. Seeing her in that little brown outfit that Lucy used to wear almost put me over the edge. Sooooo precious.

Anonymous said...

I'm so jealous!!! Seeing her in Lucy's clothes does make her look like her own person.
KK

John and Sue Burch said...

So precious!!! I think she still has sweet little Lucy eyes and her mouth and chin look like Lucy - but when I saw that first photo from today - I said, hey she is isn't looking so much like Lucy anymore... before I even read your comments. Love you ALL!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi! Gee Sean, now you've got a house FULL of beautiful Gals!

Love each of you...
Yours,
Miss LJTovar


I'm still a Pack supporter...AlWaYs

02-01-09