Pages

We have a Home!

I will post more later but for now I wanted to let everyone know we have a home! It is a great home for us- about a 8 minute walk from our teammates, 4 small bedrooms, a great yard, on a cul-de-sac and it even has a bathtub (for all those who know me this is not only good news for the girls but also for me). The backyard has a coconut, avocado, orange, and lime tree- Yummy! We are still not sure when we are going to be able to officially move in but the house is ours beginning Feb. 1st. We will post pictures of the inside soon. Thank you for all your prayers!

9 comments:

Jake said...

All right! We're a little disappointed that there's no pool, but congratulations! And load up on that vitamin C.

Kristen said...

Hooray - it looks great! And so fun about the trees in the back. what a blessing to have a place that will be your home! God is so good. Love you guys.

Melissa said...

Hoooooray! I am so excited for you.
And I'll expect fresh guacamole every day when we come visit.

Melissa said...

And I can't belive you're actually living in a HOUSE. Wild.

Anonymous said...

I can just see the pink poka dot girls room taking shape already. Necy

MillerMissions said...

Does the pup come with the house? He looks like he would be fun to have around. Sounds Glad that God has given you a place to call home!David and Glynis

Amanda Tippy said...

Awesome! We are pumped about the house! We are praying for you all in this transition... seriously... after 3 1/2 weeks... even with two of them being filled with sick kids... it starts to REALLY feel like home.... and it is a good home.

carrie dirks said...

The McCann resort I shall call it!

Dena said...

Yay! guys, that is so great! I can't wait to see more pictures!