Pages

For the Love of Fall

I have Fall envy. Sean and I love the fall- football games, pumpkins, leaves turning, long sleeve shirts, camping, sleeping with windows open, jeans, apples...and I am sure I could go on. Our dating relationship even began in the fall so we look back and have such great memories of this time of the year. All that to say, every year as fall approaches and I read blogs seeing children all dressed cute in the pumpkin patches, watch football games on tv, and imagine the cool air and beautiful scenery, and I get homesick.
But as I look back at our pictures this last week I am reminded of all the things to be thankful for in our never ending summer :)

Sunsets by the Beach.


Sand in your toes.


And of course Watermelon.











4 comments:

EMU said...

When I picture you, Lindsey, it's in a long sleeve t-shirt! :)

Rachel said...

AND ONLY ONE SET OF CLOTHES....think of all the $ you will save on kids clothes!! I am sad for you all to miss fall it is a wonderful season, but you are exactly where you are suppose to be. Praise God!!

Rachel said...

AND ONLY ONE SET OF CLOTHES....think of all the $ you will save on kids clothes!! I am sad for you all to miss fall it is a wonderful season, but you are exactly where you are suppose to be. Praise God!!

Sarah Byrd said...

I understand, I do love fall, but at least you can still watch football from Honduras and cheer on your teams. Plus soon now you're coming to the NC mountains, aren't you? I miss you & hope you're doing really well.