Pages

A Glimpse into Our Family's Tuesday

Tuesday is a fun day at the McCann household, probably one of our favorites all week. On Tuesday morning we set aside some family time and enjoy doing something together- going to the park, swimming at the pool, having a treat at Dunkin Donuts...you get the picture. Then on Tuesday afternoon is kid's club out in Armenia Bonito. For 2 hours we play games, share a interactive Bible story, and make a craft with kids of all ages. These kids look forward to this time each week.

I like this picture because its as if Sean and I are saying "you okay..okay good, you are doing great.. keep it up". Which we don't say to each other honestly because there is no time to breath when you are entertaining 40+ kids.

\
Walter is a great helper, he is really too old to enjoy kids club, but he always comes around, so I usually put him in charge of taking care of Ellie.


All the kids have learned the key to Lucy's heart- candy and chips, so now they come prepared each week.


Sean prepares everything for kid club and does such a great job reaching these kids hearts. Its not a small task, think about trying to put on a VBS every week.


I am just his helpmate as needed. Here I am helping out a little boy who is mentally handicapped, color a picture. I think it is funny that I am 27 years old, have 2 children, and still stick out my tongue when coloring.


We leave sugar high, sweaty, exhausted, and looking forward to our next time together with these kids.

1 comment:

Dirks said...

I don't see your tongue out but that comment made me laugh. You so funny.