Pages

Gringo Friends in a Honduran World

Here are our kids closest friends here in Honduras. If you have been following my blog then you have seen lots of pictures of our girls with these friends, but here is a picture of them all together at last.

Here is one attempt at trying to get all 6 kids under 4 to look at the camera:


And at last, after about 30 pictures, here is what we came up with:



We have been so blessed with these friendships over the past year. Being a missionary can be very lonely at times and having two American women in the same life stage as me has helped me get through some of the harder days. I am sad that one of the families is leaving next week to go back to the States for good, but I trust the Lord will continue to provide relationships like these in my life.

1 comment:

Sarah Byrd said...

I'll be praying for those relationships for you - being new in Charlotte, I know how it feels to be lonely for friends & I will pray that God fills the gap left by the friend leaving and also blesses you with a real sense of His fellowship & friendship.