Pages

Birmingham 2010- The Day in which we Celebrate Caleb

See this little cutie, this is my nephew who turned 4 the day after we left Birmingham. Thankfully he was willing to celebrate his birthday a little early so that we could be apart of it.


So what is every 4 year old's dream? To visit the Vulcan, of course and oh yeah a firetruck cake.


It was a beautiful day which we all enjoyed playing in the sun with our balloons.


Until we lost them all within the first 5 minutes.


Here we are with the Vulcan himself.


Happy Birthday C-man, I hope you have many fun adventures being 4.


That night we enjoyed our last big American meal at Ruth Chris. Only I had a virus and therefore enjoyed resting in bed while someone else took care of my children.



I have many more pictures and video of our adventures in Birmingham which I will hopefully post later. But as you can see it was a wonderful time spent with family.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pictures are the best...they don't show any of the bickering (among our kiddos of course), unhappy times. I love the way you've recaptured your time here in Birmingham. You are great at putting together thoughts to share on your blog. Thanks!
KK

Bethany Griffith said...

my brother in law took me up to the vulcun when I was in Birmingham in March. It is a fun little view of the city. My sister got married at Covenant Pres in Birmingham. it is such a beautiful church!!! Hope you are doing well