Pages

Birmingham 2010- My Birthday

Day 2 of our trip to the States was my birthday, I know I planned that pretty well huh?!

My birthday began by breakfast in bed provided by my sweet husband and kids.


Breakfast was none other than a Chick-fil-A breakfast biscuit. Yummy!


Then I got to wear the birthday crown, a tradition in the Flores household, while I opened my gifts.


After the gifts, we headed to my parents hotel for a little swimming. Ellie loved the warm indoor pool.


Dinner with my love, and the rest of my family, at PF Changs. I ate my heart out on lettuce wraps.


And Yogurt Mountain for desert. This place was amazing! I love soft served yogurt and there was about 15 different flavors to choose from and then about 100 different options of toppings from cereal, to brownies, to marshmallows. Seriously amazing.


This was Lucy's little girl dream come true of yogurt, everything rainbow and colorful all in one.


We all enjoyed our yummy ice cream on a cool crisp night. A fun birthday indeed!

2 comments:

EMU said...

Yay! So glad you had a wonderful birthday! CFA, PF Changs, and Yogurt Mtn...sounds like my kind of day! : ) xoxo

Dena said...

So, so fun!! Wish I could have seen you!