Pages

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to our 2 wonderful moms (and grandmothers). Thank you for all your love, encouragement, and support you offer to us. We love you!





Funny story: Lucy's school hosted a mother's day program in which I was invited as a honored guest. When I arrived I thought every mom was a honored guest but I was wrong, there was a special honor table for 5 chosen women. I had no idea why in the world I was sitting at the honored table until the called me up to the front, pinned a corsage on me and took pictures. Come to find out I was chosen Mother of the Year for the 3 year old class. But what you don't know is that Lucy is the only 3 year old that attends that school :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is an honor to be mom and grandmom to you and yours. Loved your funny mother of the year story...you have achieved (before Lucy's 4th birthday I might add) what mothers everywhere strive for all their life. You are certainly the "Mother of the Year" in my book too. Necy

carrie dirks said...

Even if there were a billion other three year olds in LU's school, no question in my mind that you would be chosen.

La Vida Loca said...

this kind of reminds me of that time i got a certificate and honored seat for all those desks i supposedly donated to the school in armenia...confusing and hilarious. only difference is u actually deserved it! love you, "mama of the year."