Pages

Baby Update

So I realized I haven't blogged much about my pregnancy or anything about baby #3, I guess that is just how it goes when you have 2 other ones keeping you busy. Thankfully everything is going well and the baby looks good and healthy. I am now officially 30 weeks and other than big, uncomfortable, swollen feet, and oh yeah hot and sweaty all the time I have no complaints. Rainy season can not come any sooner to get some relief from the heat here! But I am blessed with this child and thankful for the gift that she is.

Here I am at 30 weeks, nice and big, just how I like to carry all my children apparently :)


I wish I could say I was prepared for this baby but oh how we have a ways to go. I have to laugh and cry when I see these pictures and realize this is our baby nursery right now. I am full in the nesting mode but due to the lack of storage right now there is no where to clean out all of this stuff. Not only that but all my baby clothes are in the States, so really I have nothing prepared for this little girl, all details I need to work out over the next 10 weeks.


Here is another view of her "room". Thankfully I can say we have named this little girl and the despite our lack of physically being prepared we are all ready emotionally and mentally, Lucy can hardly contain herself, almost daily asking when it is her birthday so she knows when the baby will be born.



Also we have officially decided to give birth here in Honduras. Many of you know this is something I struggled with over a long time, not knowing what would be best for me medically and for our family physically. But we found a great hospital and wonderful doctor in San Pedro Sula, which is a larger town about 3 hours away. Although I have always hated the fact that I had to have c-sections with my first two because of medical complications, I am now really thankful for God's providence in that I will have a planned birth and can travel 3 hours away to receive better medical care and attention. Here is a link to the hospital for all the curious grandparents www.hospitaldelvalle.com

5 comments:

EMU said...

Yay! So fun to see a picture of your cute, pregnant self! And I love that baby room too! :)

Sarah Meyer said...

Lins, HOW have you not been dieting or exercising during your pregnancy!? You look awesome! Miss you and your sweet fam.

adotson said...

You look so great

Kristen said...

You look great friend! I'm thankful that God has provided a great place for this little lady to be born! Can't wait to learn her name.

Dena said...

Thanks for posting an update on YOU! I'm so excited for you and glad that you and baby girl are healthy. You look awesome!!