Pages

4 Years

In honor of Lucy's 4th birthday, I thought I would try to describe what her little personality is like and the sweet girl she is becoming.

She is strong-willed and very set in her ways, she has her way of doing things and doesn't like it if things change differently.


She is full of joy and loves to make us laugh, always trying to be the center of attention when sitting around the family dinner table, and especially loving it when little sister cracks up at her.


Oh how she is girly, in love with dancing, princesses, and all things pink. She is our little priss.


She is tender hearted, very sensitive to the needs and especially pains of others.


She is our shy little introvert who comes out of her shell only when she is comfortable with you.



We love you Lucy Kathryn and are so thankful for your 4 years of life! Happy Birthday.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

These pictures are killin' me!!!! Happy Birthday Lucy girl!
KK

Anonymous said...

Ummmm... can we keep her? PLEAZZZEE?

tell her happy birthday from us all! We'll have to skype one of these days!
Amanda tIppy

Dena said...

Awesome pictures!! She is just precious. I cannot believe it's been four years already. Happy Birthday Lucy!

Sarah said...

She is precious! In all my baby sitting, Lucy is the first child that I have babysat for that I truly fell in love with and that made me want a girl of my own just like her. Happy Birthday Lucy!!