Pages

Christmas Part 2

We left on Christmas evening for my parents house to continue the fun. I got to love on my little niece, who is as precious as she looks here and such a peaceful and easygoing baby.


The girls were pretty excited about some grandparent love too as you can see.


I love this picture!


Its fun to wear matching pjs on Christmas morning.


Grace Anne and Anna began their bonding, they were great friends until Grace Anne sat in her daddy's lap. This picture is taken just before Anna begins to pinch GA to get her to move.


Anna developed a special bond with Necy and would follow her all over the house and shower her with hugs.


This picture is so James Bond. Lucy played bad guys with Caleb but made sure to have her gun in one hand and lip gloss in the other.


Necy in her kitchen with all her grand babies.

1 comment:

John and Kathy Clow said...

didnt see any ear sugar going on??? that’s ok - they can save it all up for me! Those babies are too cute!!! I MISS THEM