Pages

Sweet Girls

Well summer is officially here as today is the last day of Lucy's preschool.
I can't believe she will be off to Kindergarden in the fall, where did my baby go?
This girl will also be starting preschool for the first time in the fall and be gone 3 days a week.
That just leaves me with this sweet girl and her new baby sister to care for.
All that to say I am not ready for all of these changes to occur, so I am going to soak in my time with all 3 of these girls this summer. Even if I am going to be big, uncomfortable, and hot and in the midst of the lack of schedule and sibling quarrels, we are going to find JOY this summer in being together!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've got JOY down in my heart, deep deep down in my heart...spell it. J-O-Y down in my heart...We can start singing that every time we get frustrated with kiddos...love comparing your 3 girls now to the 3 girls in your picture in Honduras right next to it on your blog.
KK