Pages

My Playroom

Our home here in Costa Rica has 3 bedrooms so we decided to make the extra space Lucy's very own playroom. She loves having so much space to play in and we hope it will teach her to play independently.

Lucy loves playing on her world map that Gannie and Mac gave her for Christmas. She is going to be an expert at world geography by the time she is 2.

Lucy's cottage which Aunt KK made for Christmas made its first appearance yesterday when we finally found a table here in Costa Rica. She loves playing in her house and pretends to hide from us.


This picture is taken in honor of Aunt KK because not only did she sew the playhouse but also the outfit Lucy has on. I love you Aunt KK and if you have time you can keep making me cool stuff :)


Every time we have gone to other friends houses to play Lucy has always loved the little chairs so yesterday we got Lucy her very own little chair. She is thrilled!


Where's Lucy?!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome! So glad the playroom worked out! Erin

Anonymous said...

I love your playroom Lucy! I'm a little jealous that you have your own room. Enjoy playing. Thanks to your parents for keeping pictures of you up for me to see. I'm blowing kisses to you now.
C-man