Pages

The Life of a Missionary Kid

Well as you can imagine the hardest thing about being a missionary is all the goodbyes that have to take place. Lucy had to say goodbye to her best friend here in Costa Rica. Our dear friends the Rileys' are returning back to the States due to their low support status. It was hard to say goodbye and I think this is one of the first goodbyes that Lucy was able to really understand, which made it harder for us all.


Lucy's teacher at school says that Will is Lucy's little boyfriend. He takes care of her and loves to hug and kiss on her.


We know that Lucy will make some more friends during our time left here in Costa Rica but please pray for her during this tough transition.


I (Lindsey) also feel like I am loosing 3 friends in one since she was my "pregnant friend", my "mom friend", and "Lucy's best friend", but we are excited for the Riley's has they head back home and are able to focus more clearly on their support to get on the field in Spain as soon as possible.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mon. 10-13-08
Hi Sean, Lindsey w/Tica growing inside & SOON-to-be BIG sis Lucy! All of you are in my thoughts...:-)
They're good, what else would they be? GEE Sean! That was just a lil' joke...I just had that memory of my ankle accident when we ran track together...OUCH!Ha, ha, ha, ha! OUCH!Ha, ha, ha, ha! Yep, I still remember it.
Well, I wrote that to put a BIGol' grin on your face this morning. I'm about to leave for my "Adult-day-care center"...LOADS of fun! Not really, but I get along great with everyone...Hard to imagine, right?
Well have a SUPER day & conozco tu y tus familia son en mi cabeza!
I hope that came out right!?

Miss Leah

Anonymous said...

I THINK IT WAS COOL AND LUCY & WILL R REALLY CUTE. MY MUM IS SAYING AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH THERE SO CUTE.
BY NATALIE XOXOXO