Pages

Life the Second Time Around..

Well it appears that our two girls will be at least 2 years apart. It is funny to think about where we were 2 years ago as we anticipated the arrival of Lucy and how we are here again. So here is a picture of me the night before Lucy was born in '06.



And here is a picture of me this evening. Unfortunately I don't think this is the night before Tica will arrive. I went to the doctor yesterday and although I have had quite a few contractions it seems like little Tica is going to take her time until she enters this world.

2 comments:

The Nolls said...

ahhhh, I can't wait to see her!!!! Happy Happy Happy Birthday to Lucy today. We are so thankful for her life and all that God is doing even now in and through her. We love you guys and are praying for each of you!!!!
xoxoxo

Melissa said...

I guess I'll have to get pregnant again so that it can be a REAL now/then picture.