Pages

My Love

My sweet dear husband has spent the last 48 hours nursing both me and Lucy to health and taking care of a fussy 7 month old. Lucy and I have some kind of flu and it has hit us hard! I have had a high fever for 2 days now and have spent about 3 hours of each day not in bed. Lucy has been waking up at night throwing up. And Ellie is just Ellie right now except a little more cranky and oh yeah she has decided to stop sleeping through the night. So I guess this is just "one of those weeks" but regardless I am so thankful to have Sean go through it with me.

I think these pictures speak for themselves...










We love you!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

As Sam would say, "Yaaaay, Daddeeee!"

Brandy said...

Glad you are feeling better! You are a blessed woman to have a great husband like that..Take care and I hope all the sickness stay away from you guys!

kaitlin said...

have you taught lucy to walk up your legs and stomach to do a flip? fun times