Pages

The River

There are several rivers here in La Ceiba, and there happens to be one just 5 minutes up the road from our house. We love going on hot days for a quick way to cool down.

Yes Ellie has a bathing suit but for all of you moms out there who have tried to put bathing suits on a child who can't stand know that it is no easy task, plus everyone in Honduras just swims in their clothes so this is our way of fitting in with the culture.


Lucy enjoying a snack break on the rocks.


And oh yeah I got my hair cut last week. It was getting too hot and so I decided to let my husband have a shot at cutting my hair. Its A LOT shorter than we had both planned but hey its pretty much even so I would say it was a success.


Lucy has finally become brave with her water wings and loves swimming with her friend Jude.


My mom friend, Amanda, and I always walk around town together with matching bjorns and laugh at ourselves- we finally got a picture of it!


There is a awesome rock that is probably about 12ft. high that we enjoy jumping off of.



Its nice to have our own tropical paradise just 5 minutes away!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Just 5 minutes away. How cool to be cool. Necy

Dena said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dena said...

Love the new hair!! The river looks so fun : )

Melissa said...

L, your cute hair was a topic at our picnic lunch today with Maggie-- way to go, Sean!

Anonymous said...

Man that's beautiful! I'm glad you have a nice little retreat place to enjoy! Love you guys and praying for you always! Mitzi