Pages

Day 4 in the Mountains

Day 4 was a family celebration of the girl's birthdays. It began with a reading of Goldilocks and the 3 bears, complete with each kid making a bear hat, playing with finger puppets, and then sewing their own bear. Very cute and very creative, all done by my sister, of course.


Story time.


Stuffing the bear.


I can never get my kids to sit this still for me!


Pink birthday tea party, complete with fairy wings.


A series of our little one enjoying her first cake.






Please tell me another story Dabo.


After nap time we went gem mining.


The kids really enjoyed finding pretty rocks.


It was a great activity for a cold rainy day.


And of course playing in the water is fun too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love reliving all of this!!!
KK

Sarah Byrd said...

Wonderful pictures! I love 'em! The girls look so cute in their wintry clothes :)