Pages

La Finca

Translated is the farm. On Sunday our family spent the day on the farm, with some new friends in our neighborhood. We met these friends through our new ministry called, Sauce Stories, which is basically a bi-lingual library time.


This is my friend, Mariana, teaching Ellie how to ride.


Rebekah is 3 and Santiago is 18 months.


I had fun riding a horse, but these horses were not quiet "tamed" like I am used to.




The girls loved playing in the sandbox, especially Ellie, but I should have expected that since she loves to get dirty.



There were so many animals there including ducks, chickens, bunnies, and turtles. It was a very pleasant way to spend Sunday afternoon, relaxing outside the city.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

"Sauce Stories"... I love it! What a great ministry idea!