Pages

Cute Pics and a few random thoughts

I am loving the Spring weather! Its nice to actually experience seasons again, the flowers are gorgeous, the weather is crisp and cool in the mornings and evenings, and the sun is delightful in the afternoon. Even better the pollen doesn't seem to be bothering any of my family.


My baby girl seems to be growing up and changing so much the past few weeks, but I will post more on that soon.


We have had a few play dates this last week which has brought Lucy to new spirits. I think she misses talking in Spanish though so sometimes we just pretend like we still have to talk Spanish just for fun.


We are now staying with some friends from church and they have this awesome swing outside which the girls love. They also have a 13 year old daughter which my children are obsessed with.


We are under contract with a house. We had the inspection yesterday and nothing major came up so the closing date will stay as May 16.


We are excited to go today to see my family for a week. Easter is a big event in the Wall household so we are really looking forward to being apart of it this year. Not to mention that I get to meet my sweet niece. It should be a very exciting week with 5 grandkids under 5.



I warned you that the thoughts would be random didn't I?!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

These are SWEET pictures, and knowing that yall have been sans swings for the last two years makes the swing ones even sweeter.
Have I said how I can't wait to meet Anna? I'll say it again.
I. CAN'T. WAIT.

Anonymous said...

I love seeing your family with foliage in the background :)
KK