Pages

Easter

We were able to spend all of Easter week with my family and it was a great week! I have about 300 pictures from the week but I will try to narrow them down to give you a summary of the week.

The girls spent lots of time riding around with Necy on the golf cart admiring all the flowers and helping out around the house to get ready for the big Easter Egg hunt.


We were able to celebrate my 29th B-day while we were there.


The girls loved their "Necy visors"!


Necy and Dabo's house rocks!


We discovered some great playgrounds.


Celebrated Caleb's 5th Birthday transformer style.


Bonded with our best cousin.


Here's the whole clan 5 and under, it was a blast!


All dressed up in our Easter best, minus Ellie who was sick all morning and therefore could not go to church.

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

I love the "Necy visors," haha, so great!!

Anonymous said...

What a fun week we all had! Thanks for the visit. Necy