Pages

Day Off in Paradise

Today was our visiting summer team's day off and they wanted to go snorkeling. Sean was such a sweet and thoughtful husband, he insisted I go and enjoy the day off. So off I went to enjoy a beautiful day in Paradise.

We first took these small boats for about 45 minutes off the coast of La Ceiba to some islands known as Cayos Cachinos.


This was the view...


Crystal clear water, and beautiful scenery all around.


Thatched roof houses.


Sarah and I had a great time snorkeling together. We spent about a hour snorkeling in this beautiful area that had tons of reef and coral, it was so neat to see all the beautifully colorful fish.


Looking good, don't you think?!


A wonderful day to enjoy God's beautiful creation here in Honduras. It is amazing to me that this beautiful place where there are views of both the ocean and the mountains is where I call home.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! Caleb says, "hmmmmm, strange." haha

KK

amy griffith said...

wow, how beautiful!

Dena said...

SO pretty! Hope you had a blast!

Melissa said...

Ohhh... that looks heavenly. Yay for Sean, yay for you.

Dirks said...

okay that's what I want to do when we come!

Anonymous said...

YES!!! I'm so glad you got to do that! Kudos to Sean.

Erin

Elizabeth said...

It makes me want to go back... Honduras is so beautiful!