Pages

Preschool

Today was Lucy's first day of Preschool. We decided to put Lucy into a neighborhood school this year to help increase her Spanish ability, and to allow us to get to know some families in our neighborhood.


Lucy has been very excited about attending school the past 2 weeks and this morning when I told her it was time to go she could barely contain herself. Doesn't she look cute in her school uniform?


Here is a shot of the school, it is pretty small as you can see and has classes for ages 3-5. She will attend 3 days a week from 8-11.


We pray that this will be a good experience for Lucy to make friends and get more comfortable with her Spanish. Right now I (Lindsey) am home alone, with Ellie sleeping, it is amazing how quiet the house is, I miss her already.

10 comments:

Karen Myers said...

Hi Lindsey and Sean,

I have been following your blog since the very beginning, and I love getting to read about Lucy and Ellie's adventures and getting to watch them grow. It is so exciting to see Lucy start her first day of school, and I imagine that you are both very proud parents. Thanks for letting us share a glimpse into your world as missionaries and parents.

-Karen Myers

EMU said...

Oh my! Lucy Lu is SO stinkin' cute! I'm loving her curls. I hope she had a fabulous first day of school!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to hear about it!!!! What a big day!!!
KK

amy griffith said...

hey! caia started pre-school too! she goes 3 mornings a week from 8-11 and loves it! and comes home with crafts-its so cute! the only thing we kind of deal with is she is sick alot from other kids. she has been such a healthy child until school! hope its better for yall!

Anonymous said...

The first of many school milestones. She looks precious! Necy

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Nolls said...

oh my goodness... I almost cried looking at those photos. She really looks so big and grown-up. And I cried for you, missing her at home too. I am praying with you that this is an awesome experience for her and a great opportunity to meet other families. How exciting!
We love and miss you guys. You all should come to Orlando anytime. You know you always have an open invitation... and two girls who would LOVE to play with the McCann sisters :)

Dena said...

What a big day! I hope she loved it!

Unknown said...

Yay Lucy! Your t-shirt looks very cute! We hope you are making lots of new friends.

Love,
Miss Mindy, Emily, Kelsey, Sam and Mr. Chad

Kristen said...

I love the name of the school :) Owen would be so excited!