Pages

Double Digits

My little baby girl is now 10 months old, and she has become very active. She loves standing, in fact it is her choice mode of transportation now, although I think it will still be a while until she is actually walking.


Her blue eyes are a sight to behold at least here in Latin America where every child is born with brown eyes. Because of her eyes everyone here thinks she looks like a baby doll.


She is obsessed with her big sister.


And I mean obsessed, she follows her around everywhere she goes, she gets so excited to go and pick Lucy up at school, and in the mornings she crawls to her room when she hears her wake up.


She loves to eat, so far I haven't found anything that she won't eat.


Her new favorite toy is a ball.


Even when she is sad she is still stinking cute, don't you think?



Happy 10 month birthday baby girl. We love you so much and love watching you grow big.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I do think...soooooo stinkin' cute!
KK

Anonymous said...

Wow! So beautiful...and seemingly so content much of the time. Necy

Brandy said...

Happy 10 months Ellie!! You are just too cute!! Love the chunky legs! :)

Dena said...

Absolutely adorable. Can't believe she is already 10 months old!

EMU said...

Love those big blue eyes! And I still can't get over how much of a Wall she is!!! :)

Pumpkin's Momma said...

Glad you have your camera back! They are such cute kids :)

www.homeschoolblogger.com/pumpkinsmomma

Sarah Meyer said...

Hey now, I think I took that first picture :) Oh wow how I miss that chunk-a-dunk!!