Pages

A Good Read

I read this article this morning and it hit close to home, it reminds me of our own little Lucy (and I am sure one day Ellie too) as she fully embraces this new culture. Even this morning as I dropped her of at school, with a teacher who couldn't understand her, she shed a few tears, and then looked at me and said I love you and goodbye, what a brave little girl!

http://www.incourage.me/2009/08/lets-go-home.html

It is always good to be reminded that no matter where we are, this world is not our home.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You encourage me with your courage. Mom

Melissa said...

Well, now I'm crying, but it doesn't take much to make that happen these days. That was a good read-- thanks.

Our friend, Annie, writes for (In)Courage, too- her bio's on there with Tsh's.

amy griffith said...

hey, definitely a good read. thanks for sharing! (p.s. melissa's friend annie is my friend too :) )