Pages

Christmas Part 2

My family came into town on January 1st and we got to have our second Christmas celebration. It was such a joy to have them here with us and we had a wonderful week together, vacation in Roatan Island. I will have much more pictures to come but here are a few of our "Christmas" together.

As you can see they came down with suitcases full of presents, yummy treats, and lots of surprises. How very exciting.


Lucy loves her new pink airplane. I have heard it said the missionary kids feel most at home in airports. I know that is sad but it is honestly true of Lucy, she loves traveling and I know Ellie will be the same since she has already visited 5 countries in just her short lifetime.


Lucy knew just what to do with all those gifts this time around, and didn't hesitate to tear right into them.


I got lots of fun gifts as well, including this neat plaque to hang on the wall. And yes I know the hair is short, lets just say I hope it grows fast.


Ellie was pretty overwhelmed with it all but loves her new book "Going on a Bear Hunt".


Dabo was great encouragement to Ellie as she learned how to put the rings on the stick. She is still very proud of her great accomplishments when she plays with the toy.


After all the presents and unpacking we were all beat.

2 comments:

Dena said...

I think your hair looks cute! So glad that your family got to visit!!

Erin said...

I think your haircut looks cute. Especially with that AWESOME headband! Good taste. Glad your family got to come visit!