Pages

Cute Pictures as Promised

So I know I had to make up from that horrible last post, but just to clarify a few things: 1. the worm is dead (he actually was dead in that picture believe it or not), 2. the worm will not have to leave my body, my body will just consume it, 3. it wasn't really too painful just very itchy.

Now moving on to much more pleasant things to talk about. Here are some cute photos of my kids from our family visit to Roatan.

Isn't she just so huggable and squeezable?


And I can't get over those beautiful blond curls.


Hanging out with my girls at the beach, life doesn't get much better.


Oh the joys of being 3


And if this picture doesn't make you laugh out loud I don't know what will. People say she looks and acts a lot like her father :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that last pictures DOES make me laugh...still. Love you Lucy!
KK