Pages

The Last of the Vacation

These pictures are all from over 3 weeks ago so I am either too busy right now to keep up to date, or enjoying living in the past. But either way they were too good not to post.

Ellie loved all the attention she got for the week and in fact has been a little fussy the past 3 weeks probably because she is bored of me.


Green shirt day for all the grandkids, which Ellie decided to be fashionable and wear her green necklaces. Maybe she really is "Fancy Nancy" like her namesake.


Chillin!


Swimming races.


This is one of my favorite pictures of the girls with the grandparents.


The ladies. I guess one benefit of being a missionary is that I now treasure time with my family more than I ever did.


What a special time it was to enjoy having my whole family here with us in Honduras.

2 comments:

adotson said...

You guys look like you had a blast. I know you enjoyed having the family there.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.