Pages

#2

I don't even have to type any words to describe this girl because you can tell everything about this little girl by her facial expressions. She is the definition of wearing her heart on her sleeve. These pictures show who she is perfectly: fun, energetic, entertaining, full of life, dancing girl. Only I don't have a picture of her completely melting down which would be the other spectrum of her. When this girl is happy she is ALL happy, and when she is sad she is ALL sad. I think this will make for some interesting teenage years :)







Ellie girl I hope you keep your passion for life for years to come. We love you.

2 comments:

kaitlin said...

Nancy's have the best curly hair ;) I bet she is going to be a terror on the athletic field!

John and Kathy Clow said...

Oh sweet Ellie Belly -- I need some ear sugar!