Pages

#3

I will start with a update of this sweet little child, since she hardly ever gets time focused just on her. Recently the grandparents took the two bigs away for a week and I had 4 whole days alone with this little one, it was such a precious time to focus just on her. She is such a easy going baby and yet she has a lot of spunk. I am pretty sure she will be my baby who hits and bites kids in the nursery only because she won't take crap from anyone, especially not her big sisters. Everyone's #1 comment about her is how busy she is. She is into everything and can climb the stairs faster than I can run up them. I am not sure she will ever learn how to walk, just run. She has 2 teeth, can say she is so big, says dada, and points at anything and everything. She loves to eat anything that she can feed herself and pick up with her fingers. She won't sit still to drink her bottle I literally give it to her as she climbs all over me like a monkey. She loves to eat paper, toilet paper being her one of choice.







We love you Anna girl.

1 comment:

kaitlin said...

Pumpkin Spice is getting so big! Still a redhead and still sassy.