Pages

Back to Blogging

I am going to attempt to get back to blogging regularly. I have to confess that having 3 kids, and no longer living overseas where family were constantly bugging me for pics, has kind of made me unmotivated to blog. Really the only thing that keeps me going is my nagging sister (I love you!) and the fact that I am determined not to be the mom who has no pictures of her 3rd child (although Anna I am sorry but your baby book is going to be small). Plus I know that I still have friends overseas and therefore I am going to do my best to keep them updated with our life. I will leave you of the latest pictures of all 3, something that is hard to capture most days.




4 comments:

Melissa said...

Cheers to blogging for the overseas friends!
Anna looks so much like you, Lindsey-- I can't get over it.

Anonymous said...

Yea from Necy!

EMU said...

Glad you're back. Your girls all look so different from each other!

Karine and Tom said...

Yay! We've missed hearing about your family! Hope all is well- we think of you often!